Island Sotheby's International Realty
I have been a full time Realtor on Maui since 2001. My goal is to make win-win opportunities towards one of your most important life decisions. Buying or selling your next Maui property. Whether you live on Maui or are planning a move, I can accommodate your search for the perfect landing to your next home. Whether you are a:
- First time home buyer
- Looking for an investment property,
- Buying or selling a second or luxury home, or...
- Considering a condo or vacation rental
I have the tools that can help you see the big picture before your next purchase or selling experience.
I am known as the ‘Aviator Agent’. I combine my two loves: creating space for you here on Maui by flying high above the Valley Isle for more than 28 years, finding that perfect property to fill your needs.
How do we begin?
We meet either by phone, skype or in person. I listen to your goals and then plan a course to find the Maui property so you can create your very own Maui Lifestyle.
After our initial interview, where we decide to start our search or listing plan, I harness my best attributes to assist both sides of every real estate agreement.
- I love communicating with my clients, coming from the mainland or right here at home.
- I’ll share weekly updates to keep you active in the planning.
- I have enthusiasm for handling every detail, large or small.
- My team of professionals stand “at the ready” to assist you meeting your every need.
I promise to connect the right buyer or seller with the right real estate opportunity. I will work with you to help you make a confident decision on the best property for your needs. I am ready to help you reach your goals here on Maui. Let’s get started!
Anita’s Personal Milestones:
- Bachelor of Science degree - 1986
- Hawaii Real Estate license - 1989
- Pilot’s License - 1989
- Brokers Designation - 2012
- Joined Sotheby’s International, West Maui - 2013
- CRS Designation - 2015